Upgrading the Aruba VIA Client
At the time of this writing, the latest version of ArubaVIA is 220.127.116.11.62588
ArubaVIA is meant to auto-update, but sometimes it is better to oversee this process manually.
- Administrator access to the PC
- Windows 7 32- or 64-bit
Network access to https://aruba-master.morningside.edu/via
Verify your ArubaVIA version
You may verify the currently installed version at any time by opening the ArubaVIA Client. The version is printed in the title bar.
You may open ArubaVIA client from one of the following locations:
- Desktop icon
Start menu "Programs > Aruba Networks > Virtual Internet Access"
- Task bar (next to clock) by double-clicking the ArubaVIA icon.
If ArubaVIA is already installed, uninstall it
- You may uninstall ArubaVIA by visiting the Start Menu and choosing "Control Panel."
- Choose "Programs and Features" and select "Aruba Networks Virtual Internet Access" from the list.
- Click "Uninstall" and follow the wizard.
You may have to reboot.
Install ArubaVIA from the web
Open your browser to https://aruba-master.morningside.edu/via
Log in with your MorningsideUserAccount
- Follow the on-screen instructions as exampled below.
Aruba Installation Instructions Sample Screen
We have made our best guess at detecting your operating system and have determined it to be: Windows 7 64-bit (32-bit browser)
1.If this is correct, download your VIA client here:
- VIA Installer (Win64)
2.A dialog box will be presented after the installation (if not just run "Virtual Internet Access" from the start menu), use it to configure the client with the following information:
- Remote Server: aruba-master.morningside.edu
- Username: Your regular Morningside username
- Password: ********
3.Choose Login (or Connect on Apple OS X).