Epson Interactive Projectors
The following locations have interactive projectors mounted in them:
Visit Epson.com support for BrightLink using the link below. It should automatically detect your operating system. If it does not, Morningside’s Macs are installed with OS 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, or 10.10. http://https://epson.com/Support/Projectors/BrightLink-Series/sh/s300
- Download the Easy Interactive Driver from under the “Recommended” area, and under “Utilities” Easy Interactive Tools. When prompted to register, scroll down and hit Download Now.
- Once the files have completely downloaded, go ahead and install them. You will have to restart after installing the Easy Interactive Driver.
- Once the software and driver have been installed, you’ll find a folder in your Applications labelled Easy Interactive Tools. Open the Easy Interactive Tools application within that folder.
Visit Epson.com support for BrightLink using the link below. It should automatically detect your operating system. If it does not, Morningside’s Windows computers run Windows 7 - 64-bit. https://epson.com/Support/Projectors/BrightLink-Series/sh/s300
- Download Easy Interactive Tools from under the “Utilities” section. When prompted to register, scroll down and hit Download Now.
- Once the installer has completely downloaded, go ahead and install it.
- Once the software has installed, you should find a folder for Epson Projector in your Start menu. Open Easy Interactive Tools program inside the Epson Projector folder.